Friday, June 20, 2008

recently, i kind of remembered a story told to me a while ago. thought i might want to share it.

3 devils were graduating from Satan's accademy in hell.

" congratulations for making it this far. Now for one final question before you graduate. how are you going to stop people from believing in Christ?" Satan asked.

the first Devil thought for a momment, then answered," I will tell them there is no God." Satan shook his head and said," that does not work anymore."

the second devil rubbed his hands together and said," I will tell them there is a God, there is heaven, but there is no hell." "That will not work either." Satan replied.

it was now the third devil's turn. he looked at Satan and said, " I will tell them that there is God, there is Heaven and Hell, BUT THERE IS ALSO TIME."

Satan smiled. " that was the answer i was looking for."


time is short isn't it? what are you waiting for?

No comments: