OAKY SO AFTER COMPLETING WHATEVERS HAPPY, I SHALL MOVE ON TO RANT AND TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPS
okay fine, the module was pretty okay overall, but i cant stand SOME THINGS WHICH I SHALL NOT ELABORATE ON. whatever it is, miss kong was spot on when she said i will never become a teacher. now i know, i dont want to and probably will not consider a teaching job. I cant stand ADHD and arrogance, espescially from kids who are only p6 and think that they know more than i do. should i just be less friendly next time and come in with a stern angry face so everyone just listens? anyways, have a super funny conversation with miss lim during debrief.
Me: the kids are so ADHD very hard to handle
Miss Lim: now you know how hard it is to be a teacher.
Me: yeah. thats why you should teach year 5s and 6. we just fall asleep in class. :D
Miss Lim: THANKS.

No comments:
Post a Comment