Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random dream

Okay, so the IGGY post is delayed since i will be doing a presentation on it in school anyway. alright, since JOJO asked me to blog about this I shall do so. This was one my my most random, very weridly memorable dreams. It happened about 1 year ago but strangely I still remember bits and pieces of it cos its really random and funny.

alright, in the dream, I killed jojo. yeah. it was kind of random. I was lazy so i poked her with my umbrella and she died of unknown consequences later of which it somehow involved her falling off a table and hitting her head but somehow the main reason was because I poked her. So, being me, I felt kind of gulity and really stressed cos i didnt know how it happened, but i was strangely detached from everything. then my year 4 mentor decided to talk to me, of which she asked, "do you know killing people is wrong? But anyway, it was an accident and im sure you didnt intend it so its fine." okay lol i know in real life no teacher or any sane person would ever say this. thats why this dream is absolutely random. and then, the dream kind of ended with jojo coming back to school the next day and saying, "huh, since when did i die? i just fell asleep during lessons."

what a horrible and random dream.

No comments: