Saturday, December 31, 2011

quick one... i need to get my life in order again

wow another year of ups and downs, more emotional roller coasters than before. okay a few things in 2011

1) 605- best class ever
a. Movie Fridays
b. window mind maps,
c. spontaneous class outings
d. national day jumping into swimming pools
e. pouring vodka into BBQ fire
f. ninja and fruit ninja league
g. soft ball in PE class
h. united mugging together
i. many many more
j. I hope I can continue writing about memories under this category
2) Singapore Biomedical symposium 2011- really thank the school for giving me the opportunity to do this. Thanks too to all my fellow teammates (by team mates I refer to everyone who contributed to our co teachings in one way or another). We could have never achieved what we had without each other =)
3) The completion of ARP
4) Grace retreat 2011 :DDD Montanas OI! – thank God for letting me know and make good friends with so many new people :)
5) NUSHS track team 2011- I really enjoyed training with you all this year. All the best for nationals next year!
6) KSA exchange!
7) Graduation
8) Prom!
9) Taking on RIP Girls
10) Helping out in SBO training for 2011
11) Getting over and done with APs
12) God testing my faith and leading me in completely new directions
13) NEON!!!
14) Running 21km
15) BIG workshop (haha wasn’t really impacted much this year though )
16) Working in NUSHS annex office
Okay this are in no order of merit or significance to me. Just posting some things I have done this year. Next year, many things are going to change. Knowing me I might post about some of my thoughts here or I might just be writing them down in my personal journal. My next post’s probably about transition.

No comments: