oh yay. I finally got my header up. Now I can start blogging properly. holidays have started and i haven't really started on my homework yet... XD kk. I shall now be random.
What would happen if one day you just dropped dead for no apparent reason?
what would you do before that and why? What would you expect after you die?
dots... im being random, but seriously, we are young and we aren't invincible. no one escapes death. Many people talk about death but don't acctually mean it. The real thought of death is not a nice one to many. Maybe it is the fear of the unfamilar or just the fear of losing what is close to you. It depends I guess...
Only Jesus has escaped death. The great thing is, he is inviting us to cross over and join Him as well. Thank You Jesus for saving my soul.
Done
No comments:
Post a Comment