haha. after hearing about all the results, sometimes I really wonder, do I really have talent? I mean, we read about 7 year old kids scoring perfect As in GCE O and A level exams, while here I am at 14 years old still struggling with the very same subjects. whats talent really? is it really having the knack for things? maybe finding your niche is being able to do something really easily without much effort. haha.
cause whatever it is, everything I do requires a lot of practice just to get that standard that is often mediocre or just average. I'm a really repetitive person. they say everyone has a talent. maybe not me. cause if there was one, it would probably be complaining. sometimes, I really wonder what talent is. the result of hard practice, or being really intelligent and being able to do that certain subject or activity really well without much effort.
whee. the untalented emo me shall end my post here.
wait. not yet.
MAPLE
i think I'm getting addicted. i just leveled up again. yay 44 now! The new macro window that allows skills to be combined is really lame. apparently it allows you to "shout"out the new combined skill name of which i find its really lame. so i labeled my "new" skill "?"
whee i dun really wanna talk about exams. actually it feels quite weird not obsessing over grades for once. I'm pretty happy just enjoying maple and slacking.
whee
oh yes. O lvl aural or oral is coming soon and i still dunno how to spell it. haha. i would have to work hard. jy to everybody anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment