Friday, March 13, 2009

sigh.. sometimes when you think you have achieved something, you are just not anything any more.doesnt make sense? nvm. today was a pretty ok day other than english which i really have to work harder on. hey! english USED to be my best subject in primary school... lalalala thursdays science centre visit was pretty fun and so was badminton, one of the first few times i played in school despite existing in this school for a pathetic 3 years and a few months. oh yeah. im lucky. mr soh decided that i can go to sungei buloh on the 25th of Apr instead. phew... anyway, another evil blog quiz

Dearest Jojo,

I like you. (:

You have a nice height & personality x). YESS! ripped.

You make me feel tall.

You should grow taller

Someday I will torture you into climbing the swiss hotel 42 times. YES ALL 73 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS.

You + me = very hillarious situations.

If I saw you now I’d go, *poke* and you'd scream.

I want to be able to kick myself on the head with my foot like you.

I would build a pair of kangroo shoes just for you (more of construct or make actually).

If I could sing you any song it would be eat it by weird al.

We could watch satelites under the stars. (Ok, really weird thought)

Love,
scary person
(P.S. grow taller)


i tag: any unfortunate person who visits my blog

No comments: